I used to think there were no black people at Carolina.
How dare I speak so soon.
There are no black people in Montevideo. Hence, the reason why I have been told by a few that "it's okay" to use the word (ya'll know what word I'm talking about) because there are no black people here to offend.
I saw two today.
We marched our international selves (Germany, Mississippi, Poland/Scotland, North Carolina, Uruguay, etc.) to a basketball game where we observed "tall" men amongst a more futbol-ish crowd (continuous chanting, flags flying, words sailors don't even know).
I used to think Carolina students knew how to get crazy at sporting events.
Like I said, how dare I speak so soon.
Just finished up a nice dinner of ravioli. It's midnight. This redefines the whole late night food thing.
1 comentario:
carolina has the most black people of any of the unc system schools!! fun fact. loving the blog! miss you
Publicar un comentario