1. We are bárbaros, or barbarians. This is because we are from the north. No, it does not matter that we're from the "south" of the United States, we're from the north and have pelo rojo, or red hair. Naturally.
2. We are not civilized, yet. Or ever. Five months is not enough to earn a status of civilized, so we're doomed unless we move here.
3. God speaks Spanish. If we want to talk to him at all, we must speak and think in Spanish. Our final judgement will be in Spanish without subtitles.
4. We must wave the confederate flag and speak in Mississippi English. If Doo Doo ever asks us "how are you?" in English, we must reply "I feel more like I do now than i did before." This is the only English we are allowed to speak.
It's going to be an interesting, to say the least, five months. I can't wait. Bring it.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario